Class Supply List - Robert Pavon
- Charcoal pencils - soft, medium, hard. These usually come in a set that includes a sharpener and a kneaded eraser by the manufacturer General’s
- White charcoal pencil- Usually there is one of these with the set mentioned above, if not then purchase one.
- 1 kneaded eraser
- 1 Exacto knife
- Small #2 soft filbert or flat brush
- Chamois or soft cloth
- 1 regular Pencil for sketching the initial work
- Newsprint sketch book for practicing (cheaper alternative than regular paper)
- Charcoal or pastel paper- I suggest the 19x25 sheets by Canson in tan, steel gray, or light blue. Don’t worry if it’s too large as we can cut it in half in class giving you two sheets to use. This will be the good paper for the final product.
The above items should be easy to get as I get all of them from a craft store.
- Paper Mate Tuff Stuff Eraser Stick
- Colorfin PP65004 Soft Knife with 5 Covers, Pointed, No.4 Sold by: Amazon.com LLC